World Wingstar Co., Ltd. (English name: WORLD WINGSTAR INC.), (Hereinafter referred to as “A”) is a user of an online English conversation class service (hereinafter referred to as “the present service” When using this service, the following Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “this Agreement”) shall be established, and the Party B shall be deemed to have agreed to this Terms by registration with this Service.
Article 1 Scope of the Covenant
1. In addition to the contents posted on the home page of A on the scope of the contract, the scope of the contract also includes information that the user informs the owner by e-mail etc.
2. Party A shall be able to change this Terms without notice to Party B.
In the event that we change this agreement, we will promptly post the change details on our website and notify it to us by e-mail etc. We will assume that you accepted the change details at the time of notice .
3. In case there is a separate provision separately from this agreement, it shall take precedence over this agreement.
Article 2 Establishment of Contract
1. By confirming the terms and conditions of Party A and registering necessary information accurately from the website of A, the registration with this Service is completed.
2. This service provided by A is a monthly fee system, the Client understands this, and the Party B shall pay the fee determined by the Party A according to the time and payment method set by the institution.
3. The contract between A and B will be established at the time when we can confirm that the amount of money deposited by Licensee is as stipulated by the agreement.
Article 3 Protection and Disclosure of Personal Information
1. Party A shall take measures to prevent leakage in accordance with the laws and regulations of your personal information.
3. When we are requested to disclose personal information from a public agency under laws and regulations, we may disclose the information of you.
Article 4 Continuation of Contract
1. We will admit that the service provided by MIC is a monthly fee system, and Until we submit a withdrawal or leave of absence to our institution, we will pay the tuition fee specified by the monthly payment date I have to pay to the institution.
2. Morning Education is the entry date as the starting date, and one month after the month is the payment date.
3. Party B shall transfer the tuition fee determined by Party A to Bank Designated Account of Party A or PAYPAL. Upon the confirmation of the payment of the tuition fee determined by Party A, Party A shall immediately start the Service for Party B.
Article 5 Contents of the service
1. Internet phone service provided by Microsoft Provide online English class lessons using Skype.
2. A student
wishing to take a lesson group lesson with one-to-one person must conclude a separate agreement with Party Managers.
3. Lesson time: Lesson time is 25 minutes.
4. Adopt teachers carefully selected according to the teacher recruitment criteria of the institution.
In addition, if the reserved teacher suddenly goes absent, A will be able to change teacher.
5. Providing Free Trial Lessons and Level Check Before Starting
Lesson 2 will provide 2 lessons to Party B for free for those who have accepted the free trial lesson.
The student must complete the course within one month after applying for the free trial lesson.
Class and tuition fee class and tuition fee (external tax) will be indicated on the home page of Ken.
The tuition fee is indicated by the amount of each month, and it varies according to the contract period of the second party.
(Example:. If the month 12 times of course two months of tuition, (¥ 5,500 x 2) + consumption tax (in the case of 8%) = ¥ 11,000 + ¥ 880 = ¥ 11,880 to become
7. For text
Jia We will introduce the most appropriate text according to the results of the level test of the second party and the wishes of B. There are free and charged for the text and free text will be provided to the user through the electronic file, Internet or SKYPE However, as for paid text, you must purchase it in an appropriate way.
8. Reservation date and time
of the lesson a. When you book the lesson from the homepage (My Page) on the A website . and things
. b each class, every day from the moon Sunday 8:00 -. 23:30 depending on the teacher free time and what can be selected freely
. c Party of lessons for clients reservation is the start of lessons 30 minutes prior to the date of reservation To cancel a lesson, you must do it 60 minutes before the start time of the lesson on
d My page is closed for New Year’s holiday, Bon holiday is closed, Christmas holidays are closed on business days In this case, we will inform you at least one month in advance.
9. Class change and notification
We can change the lesson contents according to the advancement of the level of B. In that case, Notice of class change in advance
10. Handling of class cancellation
a. If you cancel a lesson booked from My Page due to the circumstances of the other party, you can leave it by changing the date and time separately.
B. In the case that Party B can not digest the number of lessons of the current month, Party A will retain the payment of Mr. Tsukishima’s extension and extend the period in the month following the contract deadline to allow the Party B to receive the transfer lesson. If there is no justifiable reason for B, it is considered to have taken the course.
C. Exception: If the lesson of the second party could not be digested in the corresponding month due to the defect of the instructor. This is not the case.
D. If you failed to arrive at the
lesson start time If you do not meet the lesson start time, your teacher will wait 10 minutes.
If it passes, that lesson is assumed to have been digested.
E. If you can not take a lesson due to a failure of the Internet or equipment
caused by the institution If you can not provide the service to the user due to the cause caused by A, we will promptly notify you and let us know the separately transferred lesson .
Party A may extend the term of contract for transfer fee for Party B.
F. If lesson is not possible due to system failure on the side of the other party, that lesson is deemed to have been digested.
G. If cancellation is not made up to 60 minutes before the start time, it shall be taken.
11. Provision of Progress Status Report (Grades Table) We
shall provide to each Party the progress status of the lesson once a month or according to the progress of the text on My Page.
12. By paying monthly the regular course fee as a regular member for a certain period for a certain period of time, we may apply Continuing Member Discount to the Client. Party A shall stipulate a certain period of time that Party B will become a Continuing Member on the website.
13. Unless we acknowledge it, we will not be able to take a single account by studying abroad to attend.
14. Prohibition of Transfer of
Rights to Third Party You shall not be able to take the remaining lesson or the right to attend each class to a third party and a third party to take the right by using that right.
Article 6 Special class
1. In a separate agreement with Party A, Party A will provide the following special classes.
We will set up contract contents under corporate consultation for corporations and organizations, and we shall provide the services defined by the contract to us.
4 by a special instructor specified by Mr. Akira . Class
5 where the boss appointed the teacher . When you wish intensive training such as TOEIC, TOEFL, Eiken inspection, etc.
Article 7 Homeroom system class
1. Party A will provide homeroom classes under separate agreement with Party B.
2. We will set up contract contents under corporate consultation for corporations and organizations, and we shall provide the services defined by the contract to us.
3. Lesson by homeroom teacher specified by institution
4. Less class
5 where the boss appointed a teacher 5. Lesson when you wish intensive training such as TOEIC, TOEFL, Eiken exam
6. The contract period should be at least 3 months or longer.
7. Course fee after contract completion shall not be refunded.
8. Cancellation due to the circumstances of the other party is to be executed from My page in the responsibility of the user.
9. The canceled class due to the circumstances of the second party is to reserve the teacher ‘s availability time from My page by the owner himself.
If there is no desired date and time in the free time of the teacher in charge, you must book another class of teacher and attend.
9. In the case of leave of absence due to homeroom teacher (physical condition etc.), the term of validity shall be extended for the period of the school holidays.
Article 8 Matters not covered by this service
1. The parties’ parties necessary for receiving this service shall be prepared at the responsibility of the user.
However, in response to the request of the other party, we will provide the necessary information to B to the extent it knows, but we will not be responsible for the result.
2. We are not responsible for the Internet’s Internet environment, PC environment.
Article 9 Limitation of liability by this service
1. This service does not promise learning outcomes.
2. We are not responsible for the loss of you in case you can not deliver the contact from Mr. due to mistake of registration of personal information by the user.
3. System failure not caused by A’s responsibility · We are not responsible for any failure of this service.
Example: The system trouble of the side, the provider, the Internet, the fault of SKYPE, the influence by power outage, natural disaster etc.
4. Procedure defined by the institution · For any damage caused by the fact that the third party does not comply with security measures etc We are not responsible.
Article 10 Observance of Copyright
1. With respect to the teaching materials provided by Party A or the student upon receiving this Service, Party A
shall not perform the following acts.
A. Copy (duplicate) the
work b. Perform or perform the copyright
[Exhibition rights] e. Display exhibits of works of art and photographs [Exhibit rights] e. Broadcast and wire-broadcast the copyrighted work, upload it to the website, etc. and publish it
. F. lend
g. work the translation, arrangement, modification, be creative adaptations to secondary works
Article 11 early withdrawal
in accordance with the instep a particular trade law, when at any time Otsu is offered to cancellation of the contract, depending on it There must be.
1. In the case of a corporate or group contract, it shall be in accordance with the
contract 2. Termination of the contract For cancellation in the
middle of the month due to the offer of Mr. B, from the contract amount (the discount and the campaign shall not apply) For the tuition fee less the number of lessons attended, you must refund the balance after subtracting 20% as a cancellation fee. Termination of the contract means the current month, and remaining lessons that could not be digested until the previous month shall not be subject to cancellation.
Upon the refund of Party A to Party B, the transfer fee shall be borne by Party B.
Article 12 Withdrawal / Withdrawal
Withdrawal When a member withdraws from membership, he / she shall notify the fact from the inquiry on the website operated by Mr. 3 business days prior to the next payment date. Party B will not be billed the following month.
Party A shall respond to the refund of the lesson fee in accordance with Article 11, Term Cancellation Mid-Term Cancellation, if the number of lessons of the other party remains. However, if you are receiving this service through a coupon ticket, we will not refund the remaining lesson of the other party.
Despite having an intention to withdraw from the party, the withdrawal procedure is not done, and if the expiration date has passed, the remaining lesson will be extinguished.
2. When a
member withdraws from absence, he / she shall notify the fact from the inquiry on the homepage operated by A by 3 business days prior to the next payment date. If you do not absence for three business days prior to the next payment date, you will be required to pay the exam fee for the following month to you.
Participation is a case of temporarily absent from attendance, and Party A acknowledges that the discount campaign is valid. We shall retain the number of lessons that we will hold during the period of Party B’s leave. The period of absence shall be a maximum of 6 months per year and shall be closed on a monthly basis.
However, even if you are granting a privilege as a continuing member from Party A, in the event of a holiday exceeding six months a year or more, you become a General Member and are not eligible for that benefit. Also, the number of lessons to be carried over is invalid, and the number of effective lessons is assumed to be the maximum number of contract lessons out of remaining lessons.
Article 13 Responsibilities of Party One
1. You must provide accurate personal information to the Party within the scope of the registration page.
2. Your information (contact TEL, SKYPE name, email address, Changes in family name by address, marriage etc)), please change to my accurate information on My Page and promptly notify us.
Contact address to A: e – mail: contact@world – wingstar.com
3. You will prepare the appropriate PC, software, accessory and Internet environment for the service at the cost of the party itself, We have to manage at.
4. In order to receive this service provided by MIG Investments SA, you must install SKYPE ‘s software from the SKYPE Homepage on your owners’ PC’ s responsibility and confirm that it operates normally.
5. You will start SKYPE on the PC 5 minutes before the lesson begins and agree to wait for the teacher to contact you.
6. You shall not exchange personal information with the teacher.
7. You shall not solicit a teacher by any means.
8. The third party shall not transfer the teaching materials and materials provided by Mr. A to the third party without obtaining the permission of Mr. A on behalf of receiving the service.
9. You must manage the user ID and password unique to each other at your own risk.
10. The Company shall pay the tuition fee in accordance with the terms of the institution by the date of payment of the tuition fee stipulated by A.
11. In the case that the customer does not contact / notify the ex officio of the withdrawal from the parties, and the tuition fee is not paid, the applicant shall be able to charge the tuition fee for the non-payment period to the client.
When more than one month has elapsed from the tuition fee paid by the other party, we can stop the service to the second party. In this case the remaining lesson will be extinguished. Benefits of continuing members also disappear.
12. You must digest all the number of times you have signed up within the term of validity of your course. Any remaining lessons that have expired will expire.
13. You are responsible for booking and canceling lessons at your own risk.
Cancellation of this service by Party A to Party B. 1. Cancellation or termination of the contract by the other
party 2. In the case that Party B or Party B is an underage, the parent is not able to pay the tuition fee
3. In the case
4. If you do not pay the tuition 4. When the customer violates this agreement
5. When making a false report
6. When interfering with this service
7. When acts in violation of laws and laws are met.
8. In the case of infringement on the copyright of the user
9. When judging that the user is inappropriate
Article 15 (Damages against damages against the institution)
1. For any reason why image capture, recorded images, recorded voices, etc. of this service, etc. , Provided to a third party, in the state that it can be viewed by a third party, we will charge the disadvantage incompetent to the instructor regardless of deliberate negligence.
Article 16 Disputes arising between Party A and Party B
1. Matters that are not stipulated in this Agreement and matters that differ in interpretation of the contents of this Agreement shall be negotiated in good faith in accordance with the purpose of this Agreement .
2. With respect to any dispute relating to these Terms, the Tokyo District Court shall be the first examiner’s exclusive jurisdictional court.
3. The law governing these Terms shall be Japanese law.
Revision date: June 1, 2017
or more Applicable law of this agreement is Japanese law. Revision date: June 1, 2017 or more